A warm welcome to LACE. LACE is an acronym for Ladies After Christ’s Example. Lace Women’s Ministry is an oasis and S.A.F.E space for Women. Lace Women’s ministry began as a virtual Whatsapp group on September 21, 2015. Prior to the formation of this virtual space, the group was called Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friends, and was formed in 2012. This global tribe of women met at the Garrison Clock Tower Building, historic Garrison, St. Michael, Barbados, for their monthly (N.E.S.T) Networking, Education, Empowerment, Sharing, Training and Transformational meetings.
Who we Are
Lace Women are women of Passion, Potential and Purpose. We are all becoming Women of Excellence. Whatever we think, whatever we do, whatever we are, We want it to be excellent. Philippians 4:8 and 1 Peter 3:4 ESV Bible. We are a tribe of women who have experienced trauma, grief and lost. But like the caterpillar turns to the butterfly and the phoenix rises from the ashes, we too, will leave our bitter places and walk towards Judah, the place of praise.
By God’s grace and mercies we are winners. Lace ladies are winners. We are a tribe of winning women who are each other’s cheerleaders. We encourage, support and celebrate each other. We are Purpose Pushers. We push each lady towards her purpose and divine destiny. We are Hope Dealers – offering hopeful solutions that give life. We speak life to each other and this brings divine transformation through the power and authority given to us by Jesus Christ, the living word.
There is no competition among us, only compliments, correction and completion. We correct each other because we love each other. Where there is love, there is discipline and correction. We are a circle where each hand holds another. Our circle continues to grow globally, making room for each lady to find her space to be Spiritually, Socially Academically, Financially, Emotionally and Entrepreneurially Empowered (S.A.F.E) and to flourish. The goal is to be changed, not to remain the same, as we take leaps of faith together out of our comfort zones and into our Purpose Places.
LACE Women’s group is ideal for women who want to be a part of a community of Christian women where they can be supported and developed. It is for women who want to go to the next level Spiritually, Academically, Financially, Emotionally and Entrepreneurially. Our programs and activities are geared towards helping each woman to discover her Self Worth, Passion, Potential, Gifts, Talents and Divine Purpose, so that she knows where she fits and can function effectively in the LACE community, is our ultimate goal.
How You Can Serve
Women can be selected to serve on our Core Committee Team, Extended Committees or be appointed as Cell Group leaders. You can also volunteer to assist in administrative and facilitator Positions.
How you can benefit
- Prayer Support & Coaching for Family, Faith, Favor, Finances, Health, Relationships and other life crises
- Safe, Transparent and Transformational Space
- Supportive Network
- Personal Development, Emotional Healing & Growth Accountability
- Increase your Impact, Influence and Income
- Entrepreneurial opportunities & Seminars
- Life Coaching sessions, Academic Courses, Training Seminars and Transformational Conferences
- Bible Study
The group was conceptualised and formed originally by the mother and daughter team, Cheryl and Christal Outram. It was Christal Outram, who took the initial group to the next level by renaming it LACE and setting up the Whatsapp virtual platform, which allowed us to have global members joining at the click of a button.
Founding Members, Distributors & Supporters
Judy Forde, Paulette Trotman, Hazel Charles, Katrina Turton, Sandy Parris, Erica Worrell, Melisia Mede, Mercy Kasisi, Gail Carrington, Kerryann Austin, Julia Alleyne.
Our vision is to Create and Inspire a global tribe of women to take action to be Spiritually, Socially, Academically, Financially, Emotionally and Entrepreneurially Empowered.
Our mission is to eliminate abuse, suffering and poverty among women by Networking, Educating, Empowering, Sharing, Supporting, Training and Transforming women across the globe through seminars, conferences, social media, academic and social programs.
“Women of Purpose, Passion and Potential, becoming women of excellence. No Woman left behind”
Meet the Team
- Fostering vulnerable children
- “Puff leg Panty Project” – Protect their innocence
- Chosen Generation School Empowerment Program
- Providing Funding and school supplies for students
- Academic & Skills Grants or Scholarships for females who meet criteria
- Coaching Programs for victims of Domestic abuse and violence
- Empowering women to be free and lifted from a Poverty Mindset
Real Talk Show with Pastor Cher & Guest
‘Stay Fit not Still’ Fitness Club
Put it on the Altar Prayer Room Clubhouse
Monthly Women’s Club Meets
How to Join
Persons desirous of becoming members can complete our registration form Sign Up Now.
Types of Membership
- Virtual VIP – Members abroad ideal for persons living abroad or with limited mobility to attend events.
- Face2Face VIP – Members in Barbados
- Premium Leaders & Coaches – For Managers, Speakers & Coaches
- Platinum Sponsors – Corporate Donors
- Individual Donors – Individuals who want to donate to the worthy cause
Our virtual membership is
Mobile Telephone: (246)824-9288